A visitor visa is one of the most popular visas to Canada. Most travelers need a visitor visa to travel to Canada. You may need a visitor visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization. The entry document you need depends on:
- The type of travel document you plan to travel with.
- The country that issued your travel document.
- Your nationality.
- Your method of travel to Canada for this trip.
We have seen many cases where people were denied TRVs for not treating the matter seriously. So, if you decide to make your case by yourself, do your homework first and research the applicable guides and real cases.
Extend Your Stay in Canada
Are you already in Canada? Do you want to stay, work, and study or both? With Viapply, you always have options.
- Call us to get more details and discuss your case in depth.
- Leave us your query and an expert counsellor will contact you.
DISCLAIMER: The information provided on the page is as of December 2020. This policies are subject to change by immigration refugee citizenship Canada and or the provincial government of Canada without a notice. Viapply and it's agent do not guarantee the validity and effectiveness of federal or provincial policy before the date of when retainer comes into force.