A visitor visa is one of the most popular visas to Canada. Most travelers need a visitor visa to travel to Canada. You may need a visitor visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization. The entry document you need depends on:

  • The type of travel document you plan to travel with.
  • The country that issued your travel document.
  • Your nationality.
  • Your method of travel to Canada for this trip.


We have seen many cases where people were denied TRVs for not treating the matter seriously. So, if you decide to make your case by yourself, do your homework first and research the applicable guides and real cases.

Extend Your Stay in Canada

Are you already in Canada? Do you want to stay, work, and study or both? With Viapply, you always have options.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on the page is as of December 2020. This policies are subject to change by immigration refugee citizenship Canada and or the provincial government of Canada without a notice. Viapply and it's agent do not guarantee the validity and effectiveness of federal or provincial policy before the date of when retainer comes into force.

Visa Immigration Categories


Have a dream of studing in Canada? Do not worry, Viapply experts we got you! From counselling to visa...

Learn more

Land a job

Sometimes finding jobs abroad can be difficult, but Viapply will help you land a job in Canada faster!

Learn more

Own a business

Apply to come to Canada as a Business Immigrant. This way you will be able to both start a business in Canada and live here...

Learn more

Visitor visa

A visitor visa is one of the most popular visas to Canada. Most travelers need a visitor visa to travel to Canada.

Learn more

Sponsor Family Member

Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada. You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada...

Learn more

Special program category

The Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot was launched in 2019 as an initiative to stimulate economic growth in those areas by attracting skilled workers...

Learn more

Direct immigration

Your points are calculated under the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) and it is deemed if you are eligible for a direct entry into the country with a Permanent Resident application...

Learn more

Work permit

Apply fo work permit and employer specific work permits...

Learn more